Title III Part F
FUNDING SOURCE_____________________________________US Department of Education
PROJECT DIRECTOR/PROJECT SUPERVISOR__________________________Clarice Morsette
BUILDING ADVISOR_______________________________________________Melody Henry
CONSTUCTION MANAGER____________________________________________Frank Henry
FUNDING YEARS___________________________OCTOBER 1, 2012 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
1. Construct a Health Enhancement Complex.
2. This complex will include a gymnasium (with bleachers), men and women’s locker room, showers and bathrooms for both locker rooms, two classrooms, and a kitchen area.
3. This complex will allow Stone Child College to expand the curriculum to include offering health and physical education courses and possibly culinary arts, in the future.
4. This complex will allow Stone Child College students to compete in extra curricular activities such as basketball or volleyball, with other Tribal Colleges throughout the State.
Tribal College Initiative Grant
FUNDING SOURCE______________________USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATION
PROJECT SUPERVISOR_______________________________________________Melody Henry
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER____________________________________________Frank Henry
1. Purchase equipment for Stone Child College
2. Pave the parking lot at Health Education Center
Child Care Development Fund
FUNDING SOURCE____________________DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
PROJECT COORDINATOR_________________________________________Valerie Sun Child
FUNDING YEARS______________________________October 1, 2009 – September 30, 2013
1. Stone Child College provides child care services for the Head Start Program for CCDF eligible children for before and after school services or when the Head Start program is not in session.
2. Parents must be attending an educational institution or in the work force while children attend child care.